Muslim Youth Association (MYA) is a not-for-profit charity organisation which seeks to have the sacred tradition of Islam resonate and thrive in the Australian context. We are looking for a trained or experienced videographer or cinematographer to handle the filming side of our video work. You will be working together with editors, writers, directors and actors under the guidance of our Video Team Lead. Examples of projects you may work on include event trailers, short films, skits, speech and event recordings.
- Coordinate with writers, directors and editors to plan videos
- Storyboard video shots and layouts
- Work with directors and actors on shoot days to film required footage
- Familiarity with cinematography concepts, workflow and techniques
- Experience in videography
- Technical expertise of DSLR cameras
- Responsive and punctual
- Can attend and contribute to weekly meetings
- Meaningful work that earns Allah’s pleasure and makes a positive difference in our community
- Meet and connect with a vibrant community of volunteers that is growing every week
- Ride the wave with an exciting youth organisation that has ambitious plans for the future
- Gain valuable work experience
Start Date: ASAP
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below.